China is the largest exporter of goods in the world. China is also the world’s fastest growing consumer market and second largest importer of goods. It is the biggest trading partner and second largest source of investment for the Netherlands outside the EU. With the world’s fastest growing consumer market, it provides Dutch companies with lots of opportunities to buy or sell a great variety of products.
The Netherlands Council of Trade Promotion (NCH) has more than 50 years experience of assisting Dutch companies to do business in China. NCH and CGCB International BV will organize from 25 to 30 October 2015 an E-Commerce and Export trade mission to Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou. During this mission, NCH will provide plenty of opportunities for Dutch entrepreneurs to explore the Chinese market and to meet with potential business partners.
The program will moreover help you to better understand the business environment in these cities as well as enable you to establish or expand your business networks. It will include meetings with business leaders and government officials, site visits, and networking receptions.
Why join this mission?
- China is currently the second largest economy in the world by nominal GDP and even the world’s largest economy by purchasing power parity according to a 2014 estimate from IMF. It has the world’s largest consumer market.Consumer demand is a rising power within China’s economy. Chinese consumers are getting richer fast. Urban consumers will double between 2010 and 2020. It is important to note that many Chinese are looking for increased image and status and thus for more sophisticated goods and services and the ability to showcase their purchasing power capabilities. Therefore, there is a high demand for high quality European food and luxury brands. China has become the largest luxury goods purchaser market;
- The ever growing Chinese economy will uplift around one billion people in China to the middle class by 2030. The burgeoning middle class offers tremendous potential for Dutch exporters;
- China has an enormous industry with tons of product choices to choose from when venturing into the importing business. However, it is very important to know the basic procedures and techniques on how to import goods from China. Joining this mission will give you a clear view and understanding about the market;
- A pre-mission market introduction by NCH and training by Rotterdam based China Certification and Inspection Company Europe B.V. (CCIC) about Chinese import & export regulations will be included;
- You will gain direct insights about local market conditions and opportunities in China, and will meet potential Chinese business partners and Chinese government officials during a matchmaking event(s);
For members of the China Business Council of the Netherlands Council for Trade Promotion: € 2,150.00* (excluding VAT) per person.
For non-members: € 2,450.00* (excluding VAT) per person.
For consultants: € 4,995.00* (excluding VAT) per person.
*Companies which are not doing business in China yet can apply for a subsidy of € 1,500.00. (Please contact us for more information).
Above fees include: introduction by NCH and training by CCIC, translation of key information of selected companies/projects, mission booklet, matchmaking services, local transportation (excluding train tickets, internal flights), organization costs of the NCH, the catering and venue costs during all matchmaking events and one dinner.
Costs for travel (i.e. airfare, train tickets), hotel accommodation, meals, entry visa and any other personal expenses and personal interpreters are excluded.
Registration Deadline: Friday, 9 October 2015.
Questions about the program? Click here to download the preliminary mission program
Please contact: Mr. Yin-Kwan Chan: 070-3441515 (0641361290) or [email protected]
Click here to download the registration form.