China, officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), with a population of more than 1.4 billion people, is the world’s second largest economy and the largest if measured in purchasing price parity terms.
Foreign investment into China can be done through various types of entities:
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE), is the most popular legal entity for foreign companies in China. In general, there are three types of WFOEs:
- Manufacturing WFOE
- Consultancy WFOE
- Trading WFOE
- Joint ventures is a business arrangement in which the participants create a new business entity or official contractual relationship and share investment and operation expenses, management responsibilities, and profits and losses;
- Partnerships is a type of business entity in which partners share with each other the profits or losses of the business undertaking in which all have invested;
- Representative office is a legal entity that represents a foreign company in China. It is suitable for those who want to test the Chinese market first. However, ;
Choosing the right entity will depend on a number of factors, like the business activities, the industry and the investment size.
CGCB International helps companies to start and expand their operations in China.
What we do?
- Assistance in finding office space;
- Assistance in company incorporation in China;
- Assistance in corporate and personal tax registration;
- Apply for a business license in accordance with the type of activities;
- Opening of a Chinese bank account in local and foreign currencies;
- Staff Recruitment
For more information contact us: [email protected]